Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 02-21-2012, 12:14 AM   #1
sfarson
On a Ride

Moto: Two Wheels

My excuse is the diversity of nearby roads and rides... dirt/off roads, the canyons, the long cruising roads, the backroads, the rides to the next time zone over. A sport bike for all the preceding, or a cruiser just doesn't cut it. But as noted, it's an excuse
sfarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #2
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

My excuse is that I just want them. I'm not greedy. I don't *need* them. I love motorcycle and I want more than one. I'm fortunate that I'm able to.

As far as multiple motorcycles go, the only person I have to justify it to is myself. The heck with the rest of you.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:04 AM   #3
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
My excuse is that I just want them. I'm not greedy. I don't *need* them. I love motorcycle and I want more than one. I'm fortunate that I'm able to.

As far as multiple motorcycles go, the only person I have to justify it to is myself. The heck with the rest of you.
Thats prety much my mindset as well and fortunatley wifey is ok with it. 9multiple reptiles will be another battle) Riding dirt where I live realy isnt an option, legally anyway, so never had a need/want or desire for a dirt/dual sport.

I like having a dedicated trackbike so I dont have to switch it from track to street, I am loving the triumph now as a commuter/tourer, and have th ebuell for when we want to rip up the back roads. I also like the bikes that arent necessarily the cookie cutter variety so its nice having something a little different withthe buell. As far as addtitions, I wouldnt mind something more exotic like a bimota or mv agusta, and would also like a 70's circa cb750 since thats what i started out on. Would be fun to put arpound on locally or go to bike nights.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote