Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #11
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
You know the Chi is the most hateful and annoying moderator ever. She drives me crazy. Like with her short hair and her Lord of the Rings Elf language tattoo, what a loser. She cant ride well and has no figure at all for a short girl.

Smileyman
2244 Desperate Bloke Ln
Fappland, Ar 72769
Nice try - I don't think she will be stopping by

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #12
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

Quote:
You know the Chi is the most hateful and annoying moderator ever. She drives me crazy. Like with her short hair and her Lord of the Rings Elf language tattoo, what a loser. She cant ride well and has no figure at all for a short girl.

Smileyman
2244 Desperate Bloke Ln
Fappland, Ar 72769
absolute lolz

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #13
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:

Smileyman
2244 Desperate Bloke Ln
Fappland, Ar 72769
lmao
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:25 PM   #14
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Smileyman
2244 Desperate Bloke Ln
Fappland, Ar 72769

Added to hit list for annoying the woman I am secretly in love with but have yet to profess my love to (Jason Must Die).
Old 10-05-2010, 12:00 AM   #15
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

"underground" hip hop, right..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:11 AM   #16
t-homo
WSB Champion

bat shit crazy

Quote:
Date Posted: 02:42:48 09/30/10 Thu
Author: Concerned Ottumwa Victim
Subject: Anyome familliar with law please help

This girl on another web site i use to frequent came to my house this morning and had a loaded 38 cal. I did not answer the door and she was about to try to break her way in when the cops shown up as i peeped out the blinders. She was then arrested with the loaded gun. She had stalked me for a few years and has made threats to me countless times i did not take her serious until now. It is a long story but basically she suffers from schizophrenia and does not take medication. She has a history of stalking some of the fellow members on said web site. She has had an infatuation with me for some time and i was friendly to her at first until she got weird. In 2008 i only talked to her briefly and she caught wind of my name and where she thought i lived. So one day i get a cal from the police in a neighboring city that they had this girl in custody and asked if i knew her? I said no that she was some person from the internet i really did not know. Apparently she had hitch hiked 300 miles from where she lived in the dead of winter to said city about 80 miles away. This was a frightening thought, they said she was clearly disturbed. They had her under psychological evaluation only for a few days and released her. She has always said if she cant have me then she will kill me then herself. Little did i know she would return but find me this time.

Over the next few years she increased in her infatuation and fantasy about me. Claiming she knew me from past lives and we were born to be together and all this crazy talk. She even got a tattoo on her back of the character of the screen name i used during that time recently. Now i was pretty cruel to this girl and mean because she began to make comments about my wife and disrespect her in jealousy, she did things that rubbed the message board the wrong way. Mind you said web site does not moderate anything and anything says goes so you had others there being mean to this girl. Then she began to have a fantasy that we actually met and she truly believed it mind you i have never met this girl. So i played along and thought it was funny during that time and thought it might make her satisfied and leave me alone. Well it didn't when i told her i was messing with her and it was her imagination she got crazy, she commented she would come to my home and kill me. Unfortunately she found my home by using google maps this time. I called her bluff, she has been making idle threats for almost 2 years so it lost it's shock value by now. So i taunted her teased her and at this point it was all a joke to me. So she makes a thread saying she is going to kill family members too and she was driving to my city. I missed the thread i had not checked the forum during last night.

I get a call this morning and she tells me to come outside. I am thinking WTF right? I look out she is across the street pacing back and fourth with her hand behind her back dressed in a black hoodie

Im thinking GOD no this is not happening and i call 911 immediately. Now mind you i told her i had a gun to defend myself in the past and well i lied i called her bluff. She wanted a mexican standoff and im not armed nor would i participate if i had a gun... i simply do not like guns period. Well thank god the police showed up as she took that long walk up my driveway. This girl is only about 5'4 im 6'6 and im shaking thinking im going to have to physically take her down and fight for the gun but you you know the rest. She was actually looking in to the window as she told me before she would shoot family members through the window. The police drew guns and she got down. Then she starts crying hysterically.

The police said she was going to face a high bond i think 6000 down to get her out. But they might not let her bond out at all. Think he said she faces aggravated assault. Wouldn't she face weapons charges too? Now her mother is n town and making threats by phone. This is the problem, if the girls mother who happens to be as deranged is running loose in my town waiting to see if she can bond her daughter out until her daughters arraignment acts on what her daughter tried what do i do? She called and said the same thing tonight "making sure you are home expect me" of course i called the cops but they have little to go on. Im a bit worried now and have no idea if the girl she is 25 is going to repeat offend? She has schizophrenia and multiple personality and has never taken medication. These people are walking our streets.

Really does anyone have any advice and what kind of charges i can expect to see this girl face? She planned to murder me and family members clearly i had provided the posts to the police going back to 2 years. She exacted on how she would act out her fantasy.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:12 AM   #17
ontwo
Designated Drinker

Moto: 2009 ZX6R

I thought this thread was about the tranny cheerleader
Old 10-05-2010, 12:14 AM   #18
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Seriously i am so sorry to so many people
Old 10-05-2010, 01:19 AM   #19