Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 04-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #11
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Yeah, giving tax breaks to the rich has really helped our economy...

Oh wait...

Dumbass.
Where were you thirty something years ago?
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:52 PM   #12
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
he doesnt know what you are talking about. haha
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:12 PM   #13
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

This just in: We're fucked regardless. The rich oil companies (reporting record profits again) will continue to get richer, and they'll do it by taking your money, either as tax breaks or at the pump.

How exactly would you like your fucking, sir?
Old 04-26-2011, 10:34 PM   #14
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

Give it to me at the pump, please. At least it's a more honest-feeling screwing.
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:41 PM   #15
Switch
dadbod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Reaganomics is bullshit. That POS was the one who introduced corporations into government.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:49 PM   #16
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky View Post
put it this way, between the oil fires and this, i filled up today, i didnt do it because i thought teh world would end, but because i was low on gas, thats the bitch about all of this is they know we need gas, they will fuck us over... period
This is the biggest problem. No really viable options. Oh, I know, get a job closer to work so you can walk or ride a bicycle. Great, except for the fact I still have to buy groceries, pick up and take my daughter to school, haul stuff places, etc. I can't move my job closer to my daugher's school and can't move her school closer to my job. Once my daughter is no longer on training wheels, I will likely ride a bike, and just have her ride to school as well. Sorry, she can't ride the bus from my house, her mom lives in a different school district than I do.

Buy a more fuel-efficient car. Great, so now I have to spend several thousand dollars so that I can get 40 mpg instead of 33 mpg. No thanks. Motorcycle has the same limitations as walking or riding a bicycle, so that doesn't help (although I ride it when possible). There are no real alternative sources of energy and frankly, there is no REAL reason for gas to be $4 a gallon. But the oil companies have finally figured out there isn't shit we can do about it, so they keep finding ways to cause a "shortage." Fuckers.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #17
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
This is the biggest problem. No really viable options. Oh, I know, get a job closer to work so you can walk or ride a bicycle. Great, except for the fact I still have to buy groceries, pick up and take my daughter to school, haul stuff places, etc. I can't move my job closer to my daugher's school and can't move her school closer to my job. Once my daughter is no longer on training wheels, I will likely ride a bike, and just have her ride to school as well. Sorry, she can't ride the bus from my house, her mom lives in a different school district than I do.

Buy a more fuel-efficient car. Great, so now I have to spend several thousand dollars so that I can get 40 mpg instead of 33 mpg. No thanks. Motorcycle has the same limitations as walking or riding a bicycle, so that doesn't help (although I ride it when possible). There are no real alternative sources of energy and frankly, there is no REAL reason for gas to be $4 a gallon. But the oil companies have finally figured out there isn't shit we can do about it, so they keep finding ways to cause a "shortage." Fuckers.
i have a honda FIT(fag in transit)and i get 38+ miles to the gallon, car cost 17k. i could probably pick up a few more mpg's if i would make a short ram intake for the car.
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:07 PM   #18
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
Reaganomics is bullshit. That POS was the one who introduced corporations into government.
Mmm yes and stealing everyones hard earned money through the irs and then awarding it to baby factories and illegals works sooo much better. You're blind faith in that rolling whore we call government makes a fantastic argument towards manditory conscription in this country. Alas you won't even be able to connect those dots
Old 04-26-2011, 11:09 PM   #19
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post

Newsflash: it ain't just big oil who want expensive gas
Old 04-27-2011, 12:29 AM   #20
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
i have a honda FIT(fag in transit)and i get 38+ miles to the gallon, car cost 17k. i could probably pick up a few more mpg's if i would make a short ram intake for the car.
LMAO..... no.

First, "short ram" is a dumb riceboy term. While the word "short" is indeed correct, there is absolutely no "ramming" going on with those things.

Just call it a cone filter on a pipe and be done with it.

Second, I've never gained any MPG from those things. All they do is add noise and a bit of power.

Last edited by Homeslice; 04-27-2011 at 12:32 AM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote