Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 09-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb View Post
You can say whatever you want...nothing is going to piss me off this year! Trip can call me gay all he wants...Kel can say Gaytors all she wants...there is only one team I am worried about this year, and they happen to live in the bayou. But other than that, I'll be standing tall come January.
Look at my first post, I picked you guys. I don't think ya'll have anything to worry about us after our defensive performance against UW. Chavis ran a horrible defense at UT, I don't understand why they picked him up at LSU. He gives away 3rd and long like Obama gives welfare. This is going to be a long season for us with a defense like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
Trip
Hold mah beer!

LSU was very green. UW took advantage of a new defensive scheme. LSU showed the capability to just march all over UW. The second half proved that. Hell it wasn't much of a game in the 2nd half. Hell if lsu would have stopped the zone crap and covered the outside run uw would of gotten held sooner. Can't get upset with turnovers that's what lsu does, they take the ball away its part of the game. LSU should of won by much much more if anything. Chavis sucks. He was known for giving up 3rd and longs at tenn and he did it all night. I hope they fire him soon.

Last edited by Trip; 09-06-2009 at 09:33 AM..
Old 09-06-2009, 09:32 AM   #3
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
LSU was very green. UW took advantage of a new defensive scheme. LSU showed the capability to just march all over UW. The second half proved that. Hell it wasn't much of a game in the 2nd half. Just cause you have one and a half quarters of good football against a team absolutely giving you the outside to run doesn't mean you should win. LSU should of won by much much more if anything. Chavis sucks.
you forget UW was an 0-11 team last year and have a completely new offensive scheme... and the quarterback and #1 back missed all of last year due to injury...

had UW not made little mistakes... they'd have won IMO... LSU didn't make many mistakes... and only one was a turn over. their defense just suffered... they were not only green in the scheme... but they were exhausted. watching the last two quarters they were dead tired... kind of odd btw considering they're from the hot south and were playing in the cool weather of the PNW.

I agree that LSU should have won by a lot more... they just didn't play up to their ranking
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:35 AM   #4
Trip
Hold mah beer!

They were tired from the time change. Turnovers aren't necessarily mistakes but can be takeaways. Lsu does takeaways.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:22 AM   #5
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

ehh the interception and fumbles were both mistakes... the pick 6 shouldn't have been thrown... the fumble he had the ball out away from his body... both mistakes IMO.

the LSU fumble was a take away... it was ripped from his hands... not much you can do about that.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #6
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Ohio State will get crushed by the Lions. November 7....in Happy Valley.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:34 AM   #7
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Ohio State will get crushed by the Lions. November 7....in Happy Valley.
after yesterday... I'd say so... but that was an option team... who executes amazingly. so who knows... too bad USC will already have handed them their ass.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:54 PM   #8
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

UT

I live in Austin, they don't let you live here unless you are for UT.
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:05 PM   #9
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

i'm an auburn fan...doubt that'll get me very far this year. i'm starting to lean more towards shitville a bit though. i pretty much love the entire SEC.

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:25 AM   #10
thunderex
Kneedragger

Moto: 2004 Aprilia Tuono

Texas.

Texas.
thunderex is offline   Reply With Quote