![]() |
I buy and sell one almost every month.
In fact, my KTM after just 1hr of use, is getting sold this saturday. The CRF is back on the market, and 1 month ago I just picked up an RSV-R. My garage door = revolving door. |
Quote:
That's cause you're just like a whore. A lot goes in and a lot goes out. It would be great to get a different bike every summer. Ride it for awhile and sell it. I'd do it if it was a guarantee that I'd at least break even. |
Quote:
I'm almost considering selling the Buell when I get it back and going in for a Thruxton. Depends on how I feel when I get it back. |
Quote:
I'm going blue and white. But, it won't be until I sell the Monster. Anyone want to by my M900? :lol: |
Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I love the 1125R, but considering that most (ok...ALL) of my riding is on the street and not particularly challenging (besides dealing with the low speed choppiness in traffic), the Thruxton just makes more sense. Fun, visceral, but not so far beyond what I need. My 1125R... what is it MattP said that time "needs a rider upgrade" :lol: |
I'm too far into my ancient GSXR to ever sell it and I can still keep up with the new ones. When that becomes an issue it'll be time to build the motor to match the rest of the bike...:lol:
|
Quote:
But ya it's really nice and I went through too much crap to just turn around and sell this one. I can't yet at least until I sink about $3k in aftermarket parts then I'll decide about taking the loss. :lol: |
I rode a sick nasty gs750 bobber today. Def made me want a similar ride. Maybe with a cb powerplant? :drool:
|
If I could pull together a tiny bit more cash, or be able to get a small loan, I would look to get into another bike. Nothing new though. I've already talked myself out of a supersport until I graduate. Too expensive, and too expensive to insure. (Even though I did find an 03 zx6r for $2500 on Ohioriders.) I've basically talked myself down to a Zuk GSX-650F or a Yami FZ6.
I'm just so tired of dealing with carb bullshit. I think I've fixed something, and get a couple good weeks out of the thing, and then something new shows up. I think I may finish up the year, hold it over the winter and assess come spring. If I get the job in LA, I may sell it so I have some cash to get planted out there. If not and get a job here, I may look to sell and move up. |
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:38 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.