Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2009, 01:02 PM   #11
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
I'm not a prude, nor am I frigid. I just draw the line at picking up random guys at bars, or letting my SO fuck women he picked up on Myspace. Just seems really.. unsanitary.

But you go on with your bad self, Tigger. You're married, so you know what we've been through, right? Wait..

Frigid is relative and can be conditional. I agree that marriage should involve one man and one woman, PERIOD! In this respect, I may be more of a prude than you. As far as my marriage history goes, I'm sorry, what do you know about me or my past? Hmmm...? Are you ASSuming things pumpkin?

I was in the Middle East for about a year and a half, got injured and spent about 3 months in a hospital in Nuremberg only to come home to a wife that was 6 months pregnant. Don't ASSume that I don't understand what heartache or hardship is about sister, because I've carried far more than my fair share. Here's the thing though, she told me she wasn't ready for marriage, I knew she was a "party girl" but my dumb ass begged her to marry me before I left. So as I said, she didn't "change" she was exactly the same person, I just chose to ignore it until it was too late.

The only other time I've been engaged, we were together for 4 years and I came home from work to find her dead from an asthma attack... I know all about pain, thanks.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote