Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Riding Gear

Old 03-28-2008, 02:48 PM   #61
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
Sorry I found this term fairly amusing. Not to spin this thread 180*, but why is it that black people will commonly use the word "nigger," but if a white person says it then it is a fighting word? Never really made sense to me.
I'm glad you asked. Well it's simple actually. Let's say that you and your friends are at the bar and a buddy turns to you and calls you a fag for some reason. You imediately call him a motherfucking pussy,and you both laugh and continue drinking. Now let's say that some other guy bumps into you at the bar and you say watch it and he responds,"Fuck you faggot". Will you just laugh and buy him another beer? Probably not. Offense is in the way the words spoken are interpeted and not necessarily in their exact meaning or even in the way they are intended. Another example,you're complaining to your buddy about your wife,gf,mom,sister,etc and you use the word "bitch" or "whore" to describe her. Does that now give everyone in the world the right to refer to her in such a way? Personally,I don't care how you refer to any other person. You can call someone else whatever you want. I do have some interest in what you say to me tho' but obviously when an insult is uttered I take into account the context of the situation to gage my response.

BTW,overseers and owners used the word "nigger" to describe slaves and to insinuate that they were lazy and niggardly. Apparently blacks still remember that and don't appreciate whites,especially unfamiliar ones,using it to describe them. Besides typically,we use the term "nigga" as oposed to "nigger",basically we took something hateful and made a joke out of it. Heck there was a time when someone would kill you for calling them a "punk"= fag or a motherfucker as in you have sex with your mother. Perception=reality.

Here's one of my favorite stories to illustrate this point. I'm at the bar and see this chick. She's cute so I talk to her for a few minutes(like 15 or so). I feed her line about having to let my dog out and ask if she'd like to come with. She agrees. We get in my truck and she is literally sucking my cock within 5-10 minutes. So I pull over so I can enjoy it. She's working on it like she's suffocating and my balls are full of oxygen when I slip up and say, "yeah whore suck that cock!". She immediately stops what's she is doing and gets fucking mad as hell! I calm her down and she decides she wants to go home. So I take her. We get to about a block away and she has me stop because her BOYFRIEND has her kid and she doesn't want him to see her get out of a strange vehicle!!!! True story!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Is that all you've got? Weak sauce, kid.

Yea I'm not sure why but I don't like attacking you Marko,you're my favorite forum buddy!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:53 PM   #62
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I'm glad you asked. Well it's simple actually. Let's say that you and your friends are at the bar and a buddy turns to you and calls you a fag for some reason. You imediately call him a motherfucking pussy,and you both laugh and continue drinking. Now let's say that some other guy bumps into you at the bar and you say watch it and he responds,"Fuck you faggot". Will you just laugh and buy him another beer? Probably not. Offense is in the way the words spoken are interpeted and not necessarily in their exact meaning or even in the way they are intended. Another example,you're complaining to your buddy about your wife,gf,mom,sister,etc and you use the word "bitch" or "whore" to describe her. Does that now give everyone in the world the right to refer to her in such a way? Personally,I don't care how you refer to any other person. You can call someone else whatever you want. I do have some interest in what you say to me tho' but obviously when an insult is uttered I take into account the context of the situation to gage my response.

BTW,overseers and owners used the word "nigger" to describe slaves and to insinuate that they were lazy and niggardly. Apparently blacks still remember that and don't appreciate whites,especially unfamiliar ones,using it to describe them. Besides typically,we use the term "nigga" as oposed to "nigger",basically we took something hateful and made a joke out of it. Heck there was a time when someone would kill you for calling them a "punk"= fag or a motherfucker as in you have sex with your mother. Perception=reality.

Here's one of my favorite stories to illustrate this point. I'm at the bar and see this chick. She's cute so I talk to her for a few minutes(like 15 or so). I feed her line about having to let my dog out and ask if she'd like to come with. She agrees. We get in my truck and she is literally sucking my cock within 5-10 minutes. So I pull over so I can enjoy it. She's working on it like she's suffocating and my balls are full of oxygen when I slip up and say, "yeah whore suck that cock!". She immediately stops what's she is doing and gets fucking mad as hell! I calm her down and she decides she wants to go home. So I take her. We get to about a block away and she has me stop because her BOYFRIEND has her kid and she doesn't want him to see her get out of a strange vehicle!!!! True story!!!

Yea I'm not sure why but I don't like attacking you Marko,you're my favorite forum buddy!
Well thank you, I think.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:56 PM   #63
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Well thank you, I think.
You're welcome!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 03:41 PM   #64
6doublefive321
Resident Droog

Moto: 625 SMC, '08 Tuono R

Quote:
I actually have low blood presure for your information! My main issue with all the Icon hate stems from my opinion that the reason some of you hate it so much is what it stands for. It's marketed as "Urban" riding gear and the spokesperson is black. There was another thread where a bunch of you were slamming on Jason Britten(sp) but I've never seen anyone slam on Todd Corbet(sp),the Star Boys,etc. Why is that? It's the same reason alot of guys unreasonably hate the FUBU brand. Whatever! You probably don't even realize it yourself! That's the beauty of being a halfbreed/stealth nigga! I get to hear white people say shit they'd NEVER say if they knew a "black" guy was around!!! Man,I can't hardly wait until Obama becomes president! It's the first step in the halfbreed plan for WORLD DOMINATION!!! First America then he world!!! HAHAHAHAHA! BTW for you or anyone else here,there's an option in the user cp that allows you to block any members posts,right?
Please don't quote my post and then make generalized comments about "you" when I have never made any of the comments you referenced. I simply stated that Icon gear was too flashy for my tastes. Somehow, that turned into you raving on about your racial heritage and racism in general. You should post up shit about Icon gear or start a "Tigger's race thread" (which would be pretty interesting, by the way).

As far as blocking your posts, why do that? Censorship in any form sucks. I'll be the first to admit that most of your posts are entertaining to say the least, I just feel like you need to step back and take a deep breath every now and then. The "Man" is NOT out to get you and your black brethren, and neither is anyone else on this forum. You are the one who brings up race in about 25% of your posts. In my mind we are all brothers from a different mother.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:41 PM   #65
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
I actually have low blood presure for your information! My main issue with all the Icon hate stems from my opinion that the reason some of you hate it so much is what it stands for. It's marketed as "Urban" riding gear and the spokesperson is black. There was another thread where a bunch of you were slamming on Jason Britten(sp) but I've never seen anyone slam on Todd Corbet(sp),the Star Boys,etc. Why is that? It's the same reason alot of guys unreasonably hate the FUBU brand. Whatever! You probably don't even realize it yourself! That's the beauty of being a halfbreed/stealth nigga! I get to hear white people say shit they'd NEVER say if they knew a "black" guy was around!!! Man,I can't hardly wait until Obama becomes president! It's the first step in the halfbreed plan for WORLD DOMINATION!!! First America then he world!!! HAHAHAHAHA! BTW for you or anyone else here,there's an option in the user cp that allows you to block any members posts,right?
probably cause they have never heard of him, who the eff is todd corbet?
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:52 PM   #66
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

All I'm getting from this thread is "blah blah blah, Icon sucks" "No it doesn't" "yes it does" "wah wah wah"

Please children- internet name calling?
Old 03-28-2008, 08:06 PM   #67
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
Honestly it seems as though I have an A* body build... as nothing seems to fit me like A* does... I'm take'n a chance on Teknic pants... but I think I'll be ok.
Thread Hijack for a second. I'll get to the Drama shor.

Ebbs. I just got some Teknic Chicane leather pants and they are freaking awesome. They fit my big ass great. I tried on some Dainese and they are obviously designed for skinny Italian butt. Not fat American ass like mine. Plus my legs are fairly stout from moving pool tables all day. I got them from Newenough for $150 with shipping. Here is a link for ya...

http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/l...cle_pants.html

Okay. Back to the Drama....
George Bush hates Black People. Rant on now.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:21 PM   #68
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Icon Ftw.
vabarber2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:10 PM   #69
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Picked up a set of Icon Barier 2 Pants as well! CAMO
vabarber2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:42 PM   #70
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabarber2 View Post
Picked up a set of Icon Barier 2 Pants as well! CAMO
Barrier 2? I have the original, but the kevlar rides way up- not cool.