Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-29-2009, 04:13 AM   #21
Riceaholic
High Life Drinker

Moto: 01 GSXR 1000 - Yamaha Zuma 125

Not to get off topic, but that unicorn had a nice ass...
Riceaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:47 AM   #22
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I doubt that. They want you to pay for your own grave.

And fuck the poor, it's their own damn fault they are poor. Once you are 18 there are endless possibilities on what you can do and you have no excuse. I make $9.50 before taxes and I can manage to pay rent, bills, health insurance, schooling, gas, books, etc because I don't go out and buy the latest and greatest I-phone application then bitch about the $150 a month it would take to have health insurance despite it probably costs what their phone bill probably costs every month. Nor do I drive a brand new car or a brand new motorcycle. My truck and my motorcycle are paid off and I bought older vehicles since it was cheaper. I'm tired of this fucking "what about the poor". Well let them fucking die. Democrats are a bunch of Darwin people right? Only the strong survive? Well let the weak die.

By the way I'm not a Republican and I dislike the Republican party.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:43 AM   #23
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Attached Images
File Type: jpg HealthPlan.jpg (249.7 KB, 3 views)
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:11 PM   #24
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Well what do you know, we have something in common. I've been spleen free for 18 years.

Here's the cool part. When you come down with some weird ass disease, some cubicle Nazi in a big glass building, is going to decide that it's your fault for not a having a spleen, and tell you to go piss up a rope.

The really cool part, is that when that happens, some 25 year old kid on the internet, is going to tell you it's your fault for being poor.

JC
Actually it's 100% my fault. I didn't graduate high school and worked a shit job because of that. I took part in a dangerous activity (jumping a bicycle 15ft in the air) and got hurt causing me to bust my spleen. I'm failing to see why other people should have to pay for my fuck ups. But if you feel that other people should pay for my screw ups in life, then I'll PM you my address and you (or anyone else who feels they are at fault for my screw ups) can just mail a check/cash to me to make up for the difference.

If I buckled down in high school instead of spending weeknights at bars with a fake ID chasing dumb skanks and got a decent job then I'd have much better health insurance and wouldn't have to worry about getting some weird ass disease and then having some cubicle desk jockey telling me to fuck myself. And if I signed for a better health plan that was more expensive then I'd have less to worry about.

You fail to see why I would oppose government healthcare when I would benefit from it the most out of just about anybody on this forum. I oppose it because I will better my life and then will be stuck paying for fuck ups like me who have no plans of going anywhere farther in life (unless they win the $20 scratch off).
Old 07-31-2009, 08:43 AM   #25
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

im actually rather disturbed by the one of him as a freed slave. considering his ancestry
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:16 AM   #26
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
im actually rather disturbed by the one of him as a freed slave. considering his ancestry
But the one of him having cocoa butter smeared on his naked ass was ok?

JC
Old 07-31-2009, 09:28 AM   #27
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

what the president of the united states does with unicorns in his free time is none of my business. as long as hes not revising history
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote