Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-02-2009, 08:09 AM   #1
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Default Sons of anarchy

So what did you guys think of the season finale.

Now I wish opie had killed that atf agent when he had the chance.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:21 AM   #2
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

That show sucks and anyone who watches it is a moron.

Just doing my part to spread some cheer this season.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:22 AM   #3
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

I knew it, I forgot to watch it. crap.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:49 AM   #4
Bluestreak
What?

Moto: Dirt

I thought it was good.

I was really pissed at the end. Had to go check on my son.

She is a smart bitch... I'm glad they didn't kill her off. She's provides good drama.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:54 AM   #5
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak View Post
I thought it was good.

I was really pissed at the end. Had to go check on my son.

She is a smart bitch... I'm glad they didn't kill her off. She's provides good drama.
Leaves a lot of good story lines open for next season too. Also gotta wonder with sobel slipping away and the power he has, will he make a comeback.

Tom
Old 12-02-2009, 09:00 AM   #6
Bluestreak
What?

I want to know how they are going to play out the story line with the Irish now.

Gemma will be fine, that will blow over some how. Might be a few episodes into the new season, but they can't keep her away from the show for an entire season.

I almost felt bad for Weston... Almost. That could have played out many different ways. What a way to go.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

I saw the title and am posting a reply without reading any of the responses and am planning to stay away from this thread until after I see the last episode.

We have it recorded on the DVR to hopefully watch tonight. I hate the season is ending. It's giving me flashbacks to the Sopranos as far as hating to see the season come to an end.

We enjoy the show and yes we know it's just entertainment and not reality...that's for the haters.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:09 AM   #8
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak View Post
I want to know how they are going to play out the story line with the Irish now.

Gemma will be fine, that will blow over some how. Might be a few episodes into the new season, but they can't keep her away from the show for an entire season.

I almost felt bad for Weston... Almost. That could have played out many different ways. What a way to go.
Same here for weston kinda like he was just a pawn in sobels games, plus seeing all the stuff with his children made him seem more likeable to an extent. I was surprised how he just sat there and did nothing. I did like the fact that his daughter was shot and you see how heartless he is by just leaving and having that oh well attitude esp after he was almost killed himself.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:31 AM   #9
Bluestreak
What?

When the boat didn't start, I was fully expecting it to blow up. I thought for sure that Jimmy would be "cleaning up".

All in all, I think it was a good finale.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:26 AM   #10
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Same here for weston kinda like he was just a pawn in sobels games, plus seeing all the stuff with his children made him seem more likeable to an extent. I was surprised how he just sat there and did nothing. I did like the fact that his daughter was shot and you see how heartless he is by just leaving and having that oh well attitude esp after he was almost killed himself.
weston was the neo nazi dude? Were it me and my mother that he did that too id have made the kid watch. Not sure if id do the kid after or not. Depends on how id felt at the time though im leaning for probably. Why leave a loose end that could come back for revenge later?
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote